Try Everything Set
• One of each flavor of our traditional harissa; a thick, aromatic, garlicky sun-dried chili paste. Perfect as a spread or to elevate your everyday cooking!
• One of each flavor of our ready to go shakshuka bases, slow cooked in extra virgin olive and our traditional harissa. Just pour into a pan, crack some eggs, and a grandma approved meal is ready in minutes!
• 1 jar of Mild Harissa (Not Spicy)
• 1 jar of Smoky Harissa (Slightly Spicy)
• 1 jar of Spicy Harissa (A Nice Kick)
• 1 pouch of Eggplant & Sweet Potato Shakshuka
• 1 pouch of Fava Bean & Spinach Shakshuka
• 1 pouch of Zucchini & Potato Shakshuka
Each pouch is good for up to 4 eggs each (i.e. This set contains enough shakshuka for up to 12 eggs total!)
WHAT'S INSIDE THIS SET?
WHY OUR SHAKSHUKA?
WHY OUR HARISSA?
"Quick and easy option for a gourmet breakfast of champions."
“On the list of the best products in Texas, Houston-based Zwïta Foods lands at the top of the top, according to H-E-B.”
Our shakshuka is made in small batches and based on the ancestral family recipes we grew up with as little Tunisians. No watered down B.S.
No B.S. ingredients
Our shakshuka is made from 100% whole natural ingredients and absolutely no B.S. ingredients.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Our shakshuka undergoes careful taste testing prior to being released. If there is anything wrong with your order, we will do everything to make it right. No questions asked. No B.S.
- Our Eggplant & Sweet Potato Shakshuka has an extremely minimal kick (some people don't notice it).
-Our Zucchini & Potato Shakshuka and Fava Bean & Spinach Shakshuka are not spicy at all.
-If you would like to make your shakshuka spicier, we recommend mixing some of our Spicy Harissa in your shakshuka.
- Our Mild Harissa is not spicy at all. It's all the harissa flavor without the heat.
- Our Smoky Harissa is slightly spicy. It has a deep level of smokiness that makes it a fan favorite among those that can handle a little heat.
- Our Spicy Harissa is the classic version. Traditional harissa is typically hot so this one definitely packs a punch of heat. We like to think of it as having a balanced level of heat; it’s not meant to overwhelm your palate but it is definitely there and will linger a bit. If you love spiciness, it will keep you coming back for more.
Each shakshuka pouch is good for one to two meals. We recommend cracking up to 4 eggs with each pouch. Therefore,
- one 3-pack will give you enough shakshuka for a dozen eggs.
- one 6-pack will give you enough shakshuka for two dozen eggs.
- one 9-pack will give you enough shakshuka for three dozen eggs.
No eggs, no problem! Our nutritious shakshuka bases are great as a dip or a stand-alone dish. Feel free to add a protein of your choice such as chicken, shrimp, sausage or merguez (Tunisian sausage). Some customers even love to use our shakshuka as a pasta sauce!
All our products are free of all major allergens.
Yes, all our products are vegan.
Swipe to the end of our product images to find the full nutrition facts panel.
Our products do not require refrigeration until they are opened. Please refrigerate after opening. For the shakshukas, you may put the opened pouch in a ziplock or transfer the contents to a different sealable container like Tupperware.
All our products have a shelf life of 1 year. For the shakshukas, the “USE BY” date is located on the bottom right section of the back side of the pouch. For the harissas, the “USE BY” date is located on top of the lid of each jar. We control every step of our small batch manufacturing process so you will always be provided with the freshest product.
We are in some retail locations across the United States. You can find them listed here. We are actively working on growing this list so if you have a store you want us to be in, email us at email@example.com and we'll get working on it.